August 09, 2006

Welcome

This is my first post on ghostNASA, the "parallel dimension NASA" blog.

I wish to welcome all readers of this blog (that is only an experiment of "alternative" space agency)

And... I'm sorry for my english (I'm italian and this is not my mother language).

Now the blog has a simple template, but I will design soon an original layout.

ghostNASA is NOT a NASA blog - it's a "parallel dimension NASA" with a "parallel dimension NASA chief" (me) and a "parallel dimension space program" - this is a read-only blog since I don't use it for discussions - I already talk about space in some space forums - also, I don't post here all my ideas about space since I've a personal website to do that - here I post only DECISIONS - each post IS a DECISION of the ghostChief of ghostNASA